|Addiction (Substance Use Disorder) Treatment - North Range Behavioral Health||Offers safe, proven, and confidential services for youth and adults who need substance use disorder treatment. Treatment options include:
- Withdrawal management
- Residential treatment program
- Intensive outpatient program
- Wings, a gender-specific, family-centered residential treatment program for pregnant women and women with children 0-5 years old.
- Drug treatment court
- Family treatment court
- Specialized services for pregnant women and youth
- Testing and monitoring
||Weld County||North Range Behavioral Health||North Range Behavioral Health|
|Addiction Treatment Center for Teenagers - KOKUO Recovery||Offers an adolescent recovery program for boy and girls between the ages of 13-17. Our program has two separate locations in Colorado, one site for boys and a second for girls.
- Addresses Addiction, Trauma and Sobriety
- Longer Length of Stay in a Residential Setting
- Recreational Activities to Replace Addictive Behaviors
- Family Support for Lasting Change||Weld County||KOKUA Recovery||KOKUA Recovery|
|Intensive Residential Treatment - Sobriety House||Provides a four-week residential program for adults seeking sobriety from drugs or alcohol. The program is a maximum of 28 days.||Denver County||Sobriety House||Sobriety House|
|Long Term Residential Drug and Alcohol Treatment - Stout Street Foundation||Provides a two to three-year residential program for drug and alcohol treatment in three phases. Offers a sober living environment, Vivitrol, meals, counseling, job training, GED program, and job placement.||Adams County||Stout Street Foundation||Stout Street Foundation|
|Men's Residential Treatment (Denver) - Teen Challenge of the Rocky Mountains||180 Ministries offers a one year residential service providing drug and alcohol addiction recovery services for adult men, 18 years old and older. Services include education, work skills, peer counseling and one-on-one mentoring. The faith-based program includes biblical life principles and relapse prevention.||Denver County||Denver - Teen Challenge of the Rocky Mountains||Teen Challenge of the Rocky Mountains|
|New Life Rehabilitation Program (The Crossing) - Denver Rescue Mission||Provides a 6 - 12 month, faith-based, residential alcohol and drug treatment program for men ages 18 and older.||Denver County||The Crossing - Denver Rescue Mission||Denver Rescue Mission|
|Placement Openings - Alternative Homes for Youth (AHFY)||Offers immediate placement openings for the following programs, for adolescent boys ages 14-20:
- Residential Offense Specific treatment
- Residential Mental Health and/or Conduct Disordered treatment
- Independent Living (Residential + Community placement)
- Day Treatment
Additionally, openings exist for outpatient adolescents, including girls who have committed a sexual offense.
||Weld County||Alternative Homes for Youth (AHFY)||Alternative Homes for Youth (AHFY)|
|Pueblo-13th Street Location||Detox
DUI (Male and Female)
Methadone, Detox (24 hr)
Men-Intensive Residential Treatment (IRT), Transitional residential Treatment (TRT), Short-Term Intensive Residential Remediation Treatment(STIRRT-offender based)||Pueblo County||Crossroads' Turning Points, Inc. (Pueblo)||Crossroads Turning Points, Inc.|
|Pueblo-Baltimore Ave. Location||Women's Residential-Intensive Residential Treatment (IRT), Transitional residential Treatment (TRT), Short-Term Intensive Residential Remediation Treatment(STIRRT-offender based)
3500 Baltimore Avenue
STAR-TC and Sober Living
3470 Baltimore Avenue
Perinatal||Pueblo County||Crossroads' Turning Points, Inc. (Pueblo)||Crossroads Turning Points, Inc.|
|Pueblo-East Evans Location||Prevention and recovery for men
Sober Living Program
***No services at this location except the recovery program||Pueblo County||Crossroads' Turning Points, Inc. (Pueblo)||Crossroads Turning Points, Inc.|
|Residential Addiction Treatment (Center for Dependency Addiction and Rehabilitation (CeDAR)) - UCHealth||Provides the following services for individuals with addictive disorders:
- Residential treatment programs for individuals 18 and over
- Outpatient treatment
- Family support
- Counseling groups||Adams County||Center for Dependency Addiction and Rehabilitation (CeDAR) - UCHealth||UCHealth|
|Residential Substance Abuse Program (Harbor Light) - Salvation Army||Provides a six-to-nine-month residential substance abuse program for men. This program focuses on:
- Relapse Prevention and Education
- Vocational and Spiritual Growth
- Transitional Living||Denver County||Harbor Light - Salvation Army||Salvation Army Denver|
|Short Term Residential Drug and Alcohol Treatment - Stout Street Foundation||Serenity is a 28-day intensive residential treatment center for adult men and women suffering from substance use disorder. Vivitrol available for participants of program.||Adams County||Stout Street Foundation||Stout Street Foundation|
|Substance Abuse Services - Harmony Foundation||Offers several services for adults with drug and alcohol disorders including:
- Residential evaluation services such as medically managed inpatient detoxification, clinical/psychological assessments, treatment and continuing care planning.
- Residential variable length of stay treatment that includes individual and group counseling, medical and psychological assessments, mental health services and MAT (Medication Assisted Treatment).
- Weekend Intensive Outpation Program (IOP) on campus open to the community. Program is on Friday, Saturday and Sunday for a minimum of 6 weeks (12 weeks recommended). Includes MAT and Mental Health Services.
Medication Assisted Treatment options include buprenorphine, naltrexone and other medications as indicated.
Mental Health Services include:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT)
- Mindfulness Based Relapse Prevention (MBRP)
- Co-occurring disorders mental health services
- Individual psychotherapy sessions and Recovery Coach sessions
- Access to Recovery Support Groups||Larimer County||Harmony Foundation||Harmony Foundation |
|Substance Abuse Treatment - Region Six Alcohol and Drug Abuse (RESADA)||Offers detoxification, residential treatment, outpatient services, DUI services.||Bent County||Detox, Residential Treatment, Outpatient, DUI||Region Six Alcohol and Drug Abuse (RESADA)|
|Women's Residential Addiction Treatment (Haven) - University of Colorado Addiction Research and Treatment Services||Provides residential treatment in a Modified Therapeutic Community setting for women, pregnant women and women with infant children. The program offers long-term, intensive treatment for clients with severe substance use disorders (drug and alcohol) and co-occurring mental health issues. Treatment includes:
- Individual and group counseling
- Drug and alcohol testing
- Relapse prevention
- Psychiatric care and medication monitoring
- Case management
- Vocational skills training
- Life skills training
- Exercise programs
- GED preparation, and more
- Women Only Treatment
- Pregnant Women Priority Treatment
Infants in residence with their mothers attend the licensed and quality-rated child care program at the Baby Haven.||Denver County||Haven - University of Colorado Addiction Research and Treatment Services||University of Colorado Addiction Research and Treatment Services (ARTS)|
|Women's Residential Treatment (House of Promise) - Teen Challenge of the Rocky Mountains||House of Promise offers a one year residential service providing drug and alcohol addiction recovery services for women and women with children.
House of Promise can provide a variety of services for residents, including but not limited to:
- In-house therapy and counseling
- Faith-based treatment to overcome addiction and substance abuse
- Parenting classes
- Finance classes
- Life-skills training
- Transitional housing and job searching assistance during the second year.
Women can choose to continue with the treatment program after the first year and take advantage of other services provided only for those who've chosen to stay a 2nd year.
Residents participating in the program are expected to follow all rules and policies detailed by the agency.
No individuals are turned away for inability to pay admission fee. Clients are asked to make a good faith effort to cover as much of the cost as possible.||Montrose County||7750 6025 Road||Teen Challenge of the Rocky Mountains|