|Animal Services - Larimer Humane Society||Provides the following services:
- Spay and neuter procedures (domestic and feral dogs, cats, rabbits)
- Medical care
- Lost and found
- Pet adoption
- Volunteer opportunities for adults and children
- Animal rescue in disaster situations
- Animal control (e.g., 24 hour animal rescue, emergency veterinary treatment for injured stray animals, cruelty and neglect investigations, pet licensing, and public protection against aggressive or ill animals)
||Larimer County||Larimer Humane Society||Larimer Humane Society|
|Animal Shelter and Adoption - Adams County Animal Shelter and Adoption Center||Receives stray animals, assists with animal adoption, and educates the public on pet owner responsibility. Offers low-cost vaccination clinics approximately twice a month.||Adams County||Adams County Animal Shelter and Adoption Center||Adams County Animal Shelter and Adoption Center|
|Animal Shelter - Foothills Animal Shelter||Operates an open-admissions animal shelter, which never turns away an animal. Provides the following services:
- Pet adoption
- Jefferson County pet licensing
- Affordable spaying and neutering
- Lost and found pets||Jefferson County||Foothills Animal Shelter||Foothills Animal Shelter|
|Animal Shelter - Gunnison Valley Animal Welfare League||An all volunteer group dedicated to the welfare of animals in Gunnison County. Services include:
-Homeless animal placement
-Financial assistance with Spay and Neuter costs
-Neglect and cruelty prevention
||Gunnison County||98 Basin Park Drive||Gunnison Valley Animal Welfare League|
|Animal Shelter - La Plata County Humane Society||Provides shelter for homeless animals, rescue animals in distress, assist in the investigation and prosecution of reported cruelty and abuse, finding forever homes, and encourages kindness and responsibility toward all living things through humane education.
- Classes and Training
- Education and Community Outreach
- End-of-Life Services
- Lost and Found Pets
- Spay and Neuter Programs
- Vaccine and Dental Clinics
||La Plata County||1111 South Camino del Rio||La Plata County Humane Society|
|Animal Shelter - Roice-Hurst Humane Society||Roice-Hurst is a no kill animal shelter in Mesa County, Colorado.
- Animal Resource Center: Behavior counselors available to adopters and the public for a free 30 minute counseling session.
- Giving Up Your Pet: A program to help in surrendering your pet up for adoption. Must do an assessment and pay the $100 fee to provide care until your pet has been re-homed.
- Clinic: Roice-Hurst host a "Low Cost Vaccination Clinic" at different time throughout the year. Call for the next available clinic dates and time.
- Volunteering: Roice-Hurst has volunteer opportunities in dog care, cat care, events and office/clerical. Call for more information.||Mesa County||362 28 Road||Roice-Hurst Humane Society|
|Animal Shelter Services - Denver Animal Protection||Provides the following services relating to animal welfare:
- Humane care to companion animals
- Reuniting lost pets with their owners
- Pet adoption
- Enforcing Denver County animal ordinances
- Education for the public
- Pet surrendering/relinquishment
- End of life services for pets||Denver County||Denver Animal Protection||Denver Animal Protection |
|Animal Shelter Services - Humane Society of Pagosa Springs||A facility that house lost or surrendered cats and dogs.
- Lost and Found
- Animal Adoption Services
- Animal Cremation Services
- Transfer Program
Call for more information on the above services.||Archuleta County||465 CLOMAN BLVD||Humane Society of Pagosa Springs|
|Animal Spay / Neuter Services - CAWS - Citizens for Animal Welfare and Shelter||CAWS facilitates spay and neuter program determined by household income. Coupons are available to Delta County residents and are accepted at most Delta County veterinarian offices.
Dogs - $40 - $50
Cats - $35 - $40||Delta County||213 Grand Avenue||CAWS - Citizens for Animal Welfare and Shelter|
|Animal Welfare - Denver Dumb Friends League||Offers animal welfare services at three shelters, such as adoptions, surrenders, and behavioral help. No animals are turned away.
||Denver County||Denver Dumb Friends League||Denver Dumb Friends League|
|Cat Shelter - Cat Care Society||Provides a temporary refuge for up to 45 cats until an appropriate and permanent home can be found.
||Jefferson County||Cat Care Society||Cat Care Society|
|Cat Shelter - Fort Collins Cat Rescue and Spay/Neuter Clinic||Offers the following to those in need:
- Cat rescue
- Shelter for older cats
- Foster program for kittens and special needs cats
- Volunteer program
- Adoption available for adult cats and kittens
- Community cat trap-neuter-return||Larimer County||Fort Collins Cat Rescue and Spay/Neuter Clinic||Fort Collins Cat Rescue and Spay/Neuter Clinic|
|No Kill Dog Shelter - Paws for Life/Animal Welfare and Protection Society||Provides a temporary home for abused, abandoned and unwanted dogs. Dog adoption by application to anyone age 18 and older that agrees to provide a safe, loving, home, free of abuse and neglect.||Pueblo County||No Kill Animal Shelter||Paws for Life/Animal Welfare and Protection Society|
|Pet Adoption and Grooming Services - Animal House Rescue and Grooming||Provides pet adoption along with the following:
- Professional full service grooming (by appointment)
- Foster home opportunities
- Outreach and education
- Volunteer opportunities||Larimer County||Animal House Rescue and Grooming||Animal House Rescue and Grooming|
|Pet Adoption and Licensing Services - Routt County Humane Society||Offers many programs for stray animals and pets in Routt County, including:
- Pet licensing
- Feral cat trap, spay/neuter, and release program
- Pet adoptions||Routt County||Routt County Humane Society||Routt County Humane Society|
|Pet Adoption Services (MaxFund Cat Adoption Center and Administrative Office) - MaxFund Wellness Center||A no-kill animal shelter established to provide medical care for injured pets with no known owners and to find new homes for these animals once they have recovered. No fee adoptions for seniors and AIDS patients are available, as well as pet food, cat litter.||Denver County||MaxFund Cat Adoption Center and Administrative Office - MaxFund Wellness Center||MaxFund Wellness Center|
|Pet Adoption Services (MaxFund Dog Adoption Center) - MaxFund Wellness Center||A no-kill animal shelter established to provide medical care for injured pets with no known owners and to find new homes for these animals once they have recovered. No fee adoptions for seniors and AIDS patients are available, as well as pet food and cat litter.||Denver County||MaxFund Dog Adoption Center - MaxFund Wellness Center||MaxFund Wellness Center|