|Child Protection Services - Larimer County Department of Human Services||Provides access for citizens and mandated reporters to report allegations of child abuse and/or neglect. Also offers foster placement, kinship care services, and adoption services. Other protection services include:
- Risk assessment
- Crisis resolution
- Individual and family education around protective issues
- Referrals to and coordination with service providers
- Financial management
- Placement and care coordination
- Detention screening
- Individual and family counseling for youth ages 10 - 18 who face issues of delinquent behavior, mental health emergencies, and parent-child conflicts.
||Larimer County||Children, Youth and Family Services - Larimer County Department of Human Services||Larimer County Department of Human Services|
|Child Support, Daycare, and Foster Care (Morgan) - Department of Human Services||Offers thirty different programs to help families and individuals who are in need. Eligibility varies according to the specific program.
- Child Support Services
- County Child Support Enforcement Division
- Daycare Program
- Foster Care, Kinship and Adoption Programs
- Adoption Support
- Referrals to other resources||Morgan County||Department of Human Services - Morgan County||Morgan County |
|Family Caregiver - Developmental Disabilities Resource Center||The Family Caregiver allows services to be delivered by family members in the family's home or other community-based settings.||Jefferson County||Developmental Disabilities Resource Center||Developmental Disabilities Resource Center|
|Foster and Kinship Care (Main Office) - Broomfield Health and Human Services Department||Foster care provides protective services for children and 24-hour temporary care for children who cannot remain in their own homes due to neglect, abuse, or other significant family problems. The goal is to strengthen the family of origin to safely return children to their own homes, and to:
- Protect the child and provide sufficient care for the child on a temporary basis in a nurturing, safe, stimulating environment
- Help the child cope with the separation from the family
- Foster and support a treatment plan for the child to achieve permanency.
Kinship caregivers are people who are raising a relative’s child or adolescent, or, in many situations are raising a child or adolescent that is not related but with whom there is a significant connection and commitment to provide care as long as necessary.
||Broomfield County||Main Office - Broomfield Health and Human Services Department||Broomfield Health and Human Services Department|
|Foster /Kinship/Adoptive Home Care - Jackson County Social Services||Provides temporary substitute care for children 0 - 18 years old, who have been removed from their home due to physical, sexual or emotional neglect or abuse. This program provides the following for family foster care providers:
- Retention services
- Temporary substitute care
||Jackson County||Jackson County Social Services||Jackson County Social Services|
|Kinship Relative Care (900 Jefferson Cty Pkwy) - Jefferson County Human Services||Kinship care is defined as the full-time nurturing and protection of children by kin or by someone with a significant relationship to the child.||Jefferson County||900 Jefferson Cty Pkwy - Jefferson County Human Services||Jefferson County Human Services|
|Specialized Programs - Routt County Department of Human Services||Provides services to children identified with special needs and their families in an effort to keep out-of-home placement from occurring. Services include:
- Adoption or fostering of special needs children
- Home study for resource families
- Guardianship, kinship care, and other alternative placements for children
Specialized services are for children who will be living outside of their home or away from their families for reasons other than those covered by Child Protective Services and youth in conflict situations.
||Routt County||Routt County Department of Human Services||Routt County Department of Human Services|