|Activities - Vail Recreation District||Providing the community with a wide array of recreational activities and events for all ages.Go to the website for more information on all of the available activities.
- Dobson Ice Arena
- Vail Gulf Club
- Vail Nature Center
- Vail Tennis Center
- Vail Gymnastics Center
- Vail's Imagination Station
- Community Programming Room
- Vail's Nordic Center
- Vail Skatepark
- Vail Athletic Fields
- Golden Peak Pickleball Center
https://www.facebook.com/vailrecdistrict/||Eagle County||700 S FRONTAGE RD EAST||Vail Recreation District|
|Aspen Parks and Recreational Center||Provides a variety of recreation and activity programs for children, youth, adults and seniors.
||Pitkin County||0861 Maroon Creek Rd.||Aspen Parks and Recreational Center|
|Community Recreation Center - City of Greeley||Offers equipment rental, towel purchase, lockers (bring your own lock), and child care. Includes weight room, mini golf, open gym, walking track, and pool.||Weld County||City of Greeley||City of Greeley|
|Ice Skating and Hockey - City of Greeley||Offers ice skating classes, figure skating instruction, or hockey leagues.
||Weld County||City of Greeley||City of Greeley|
|Indoor Skate Park - Northern Colorado Youth for Christ||Provides a huge indoor skate park offering:
- Friday night sessions for age 13 and under from 4:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m. Helmets and signed liability form required.
- Friday night sessions for those over 13 years old from 7:30 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
Friday night sessions are free:
- Summer Skate Programs
- Skate League
- Skate Shuttles
- Skate Camps
- Winter Snowboard Programs
- International service and skate trips
Email Jeff@ColoradoRefuge.com for more details!||Weld County||Northern Colorado Youth for Christ||Northern Colorado Youth for Christ|
|Parks and Recreation - City of Pueblo||Provides indoor and outdoor recreational activities and facilities to the citizens of Pueblo.||Pueblo County||Parks & Recreation||City of Pueblo|
|Parks, Library, and Recreation Department (City Hall) - City of Sterling||Provides recreation and leisure activities and programs. Maintains the parks, library, recreation center, museum and cemetery in Sterling, Colorado.
||Logan County||City Hall - City of Sterling||City of Sterling|
|Recreation Center (Denver Red Shield) - Salvation Army||Recreational and cultural activities are provided for youth, adults, and seniors. Activities include:
- After-school programming
- Summer day camp for children ages 5 - 12
- Character-building groups
- Boxing gymnasium||Denver County||Denver Red Shield - Salvation Army||Salvation Army Denver|
|Therapy Pool - Greeley Center for Independence||Provides a warm water pool open to everyone kept at an exceptionally comfortable temperature of approximately 93 degrees Fahrenheit. The benefits of warm water exercise are tremendous, and have an extremely positive impact on the quality of life for all ages. People who join begin to realize these benefits in just a few visits. Pool offers:
- Ramp entry with wheelchair accessibility
- Therapy bench
- Private changing rooms
- Adult open swim (adults age 16+)
- Basic water walking
- Individual exercise programs
- Warm water relaxation
- Aqua fitness classes (adults age 16+)
- Group swim lessons (ages 6 months to 12 years)
- Private swim lessons (all ages)||Weld County||Greeley Center for Independence||Greeley Center for Independence|
|Youth Center - Northern Colorado Youth for Christ||Provides a safe place for teenagers to hang out and spend time with caring adults.
||Weld County||Northern Colorado Youth for Christ||Northern Colorado Youth for Christ|