|Comadres Unidas (Friends United) - Latina SafeHouse||Provides a six-week support group in a safe, undisclosed environment to address unresolved trauma, anxiety, and depression resulting from domestic violence. Referrals are provided to partnering organizations for more extensive individualized counseling. Emphasis is placed on the values of family and spirituality, and victims are supported in reflecting on their relationship from a cultural context to decipher their options for ensuring the safety of themselves and their children.||Denver County||Latina SafeHouse - Support Group/Support Services||Latina SafeHouse|
|Domestic Violence Community Education - Alternative Horizons||Alternative Horizons provides general educational presentations within the community, with specific prevention curriculum to Middle School through College aged youth.
Alternative Horizons also provides Workplace Violence Presentations to employers as well as bilingual and bicultural educational workshops.||La Plata County||701 CAMINO DEL RIO||Alternative Horizons |
|Domestic Violence Outreach (Main Office) - Family Tree||Provides short-term support, safety planning, and referrals for victims of domestic violence. Support groups with an educational approach toward healing are also available.
The program also provides community education workshops to increase awareness of domestic violence for both adults and youth.||Jefferson County||Main Office - Family Tree||Family Tree|
|Domestic Violence Services - Advocate Safehouse Project||Advocate Safehouse Project provides a variety of domestic violence services as well as promote healthy relationships through education, advocacy and empowerment. The following services are confidential.
- 24-Hour Help Line - Offers crisis intervention, client education, emotional support, advocacy, information and referrals by telephone or person, 365 days a year.
- Safehouse Program – Provides emergency shelter for survivors in danger with crisis intervention, client education, safety planning, individual and group counseling, advocacy, case management, and information/referrals.
- Outreach Program – Provides crisis intervention, client education, safety planning, individual and group counseling, advocacy, case management, and information/referrals for survivors residing in the community.
- Latina Outreach Program - Provides crisis intervention, client education, safety planning, individual and group counseling, advocacy, case management, and information/referrals to Latina survivors of domestic and/or sexual violence.
- Community Awareness and Education Program – Provides opportunities to inform and educate members of the community on the development of healthy relationships to prevent domestic and/or sexual violence.
- Volunteer Advocate Program - Provides ASP and the community with support for the 24-Hour Help Line with volunteer advocates. Volunteer advocates receive 30+ hours of training.
||Garfield County||Confidential||Advocate Safehouse Project|
|Domestic Violence/Sexual Assault Counseling (Colorado Springs) - TESSA||Provides counseling services to survivors of domestic violence and sexual assault. These services are for youth and adults.||El Paso County||Colorado Springs - TESSA||TESSA|
|Domestic Violence/Sexual Assault Counseling - Mountain Peace Shelter||Provides counseling services to survivors of domestic violence and sexual assault. These services are for youth and adults.||Park County||Mountain Peace Shelter||Mountain Peace Shelter|
|Domestic Violence/Sexual Assault Counseling (Salida) - The Alliance||Provides counseling services to survivors of domestic violence and sexual assault. These services are for youth and adults.||Chaffee County||Salida - The Alliance||The Alliance|
|Domestic Violence/Sexual Assault Counseling - Tu Casa||Provides counseling services to survivors of domestic violence and sexual assault. These services are for youth and adults.||Alamosa County||Tu Casa||Tu Casa|
|Domestic Violence Support Groups - Alternative Horizons||Alternative Horizons offers free support groups that help encourage, educate and empower victims of domestic violence and their children.
||La Plata County||701 CAMINO DEL RIO||Alternative Horizons |
|Domestic Violence Support - S.H.A.R.E., Incorporated||Provides bilingual support for victims of domestic violence and their children by providing the following services:
- Crisis line (24 hours/7 days a week)
- Emergency shelter
- Transitional housing
- Individual advocacy
- Support groups
- Children’s program
- Court advocate
- Protective orders and victim compensation claims assistance
- Safety plans
- Training & educational programs||Morgan County||S.H.A.R.E., Incorporated||S.H.A.R.E., Incorporated|
|Domestic Violence Victim Advocacy & Counseling & Crisis Line - Centro de la Familia||Provides a variety of services to Hispanic women and their children who are victims of domestic violence, through support groups, crisis intervention, personal/legal advocacy, a 24-hour emergency crisis line, and individual counseling. These services are free of charge.||El Paso County||Centro de la Familia||Centro de la Familia |
|English Outreach Program - Crossroads Safehouse||Provides individual advocacy for adult victims of domestic violence and facilitates a weekly support group.||Larimer County||Crossroads Safehouse||Crossroads Safehouse|
|LGBTQ Services - S.H.A.R.E., Incorporated||Addresses intimate partner violence in LGBTQ relationships and provides resources. LGBTQ victims of IPV may face:
- Threats of being outed
- Pressure to be out or for being “too” out
- Isolation from family, friends, community
- Emotional abuse
- Name calling, slurs, shaming
- Fewer legal and other service protections
- Lack of visibility of LGBTQ individuals may equal fewer models for healthy relationships
- People in a survivor’s life may not recognize that she/he is in a relationship, much less that the abuse is happening
- Lack of screening to determine who is the abuser||Morgan County||S.H.A.R.E., Incorporated||S.H.A.R.E., Incorporated|
|Spanish Outreach Program - Crossroads Safehouse||Provides individual advocacy for Spanish-speaking adult victims of domestic violence, facilitates a weekly support group at La Familia, and provides advocacy services at the Workforce Center and the Northside Aztlan Center by appointment.||Larimer County||Crossroads Safehouse||Crossroads Safehouse|
|Support Groups - Crisis Center||Offers various support groups for adults who have been or are being verbally, sexually, emotionally, or physically abused. Provided at locations in Douglas and Elbert County.||Douglas County||Crisis Center||Crisis Center|
|Supportive Services for Victims of Domestic Violence - Safe Shelter of St. Vrain Valley||Offers emergency safe shelter for men, women, persons from the LGBTQ communities, and their children (ages 0-17), who are in imminent danger. Individuals may reside at the shelter for six weeks, with stays extended on a case-by-case basis. Also provides the following supportive services:
- Food, clothing, and other basic needs
- Domestic violence education
- Information about legal rights
- Referrals to community resources
- Individual and group counseling
- Case management
- Safety planning
- A 24 hour/7 days a week Crisis Line
- Support groups for survivors of domestic violence
- Financial Guidance
- Legal Advocacy, which provides assistance with temporary and permanent restraining orders and support at court proceedings
- Child and Youth services||Boulder County||Safe Shelter of St. Vrain Valley||Safe Shelter of St. Vrain Valley|
|Women's Education Group - Haseya Advocacy||Provides a women's education group for Native American/American Indian survivors of domestic violence, sexual assault, & elder abuse.||El Paso County||Haseya Advocacy||Haseya Advocacy|
|Wraparound Services for Victims of Domestic Violence - Servicios de la Raza||The VISTAS (Victims in Safe Transition and Self-Sufficiency) program offers services to victims of domestic violence and their families throughout the state of Colorado, including the following:
- Case management
- Victim and legal advocacy
- Crisis intervention
- 24-hour crisis line
- Assistance with victims’ compensation
- Support groups
- Referrals and assistance in accessing free or low-cost legal representation for family and immigration cases||Denver County||Servicios de la Raza||Servicios de la Raza|