GED and College - Readiness Preparation / Aims Community College
Greeley - Aims Community College
Data Provided By
United Way of Weld County
Description of Service
Offers Adult Learning Lab (ALL)
- Located at the Greeley campus in the Cornerstone
building (room 147)
- GED preparation
- College ready preparation (College Boost)
- Open instructional lab with instructors
- Flexible hours (including evenings)
- Bilingual instructors (English/Spanish)
- Adult Learning Lab resources for students
- Self-study materials-including online resources
- Official GED Ready pre-assessments for all four GED tests
- Intensive college-level math preparation (Math Brush
- Students can start anytime and work at their own pace.
Students are encouraged to make an appointment to complete their application and register, but walk-ins are accepted. To schedule an appointment call (970) 339-6665 or email email@example.com.
Those who do not need help studying for the GED do not need to enroll in the GED Prep program. They can directly register and schedule to take the final GED tests at www.ged.com.
Aims is an official GED testing location. Please see the Aims Testing Center for more details. (https://www.aims.edu/student/testing/)
The Adult Learning Lab is open all 12 months.
Those seeking to earn their high school equivalency diploma through passing the GED and those needing assistance to be college-ready
Fees or Charges
Types of Fees
Program fee (and costs of the GED final tests)
GED Preparation & College Boost programs: $50 program fee for a year of access to Adult Learning Lab (plus $150 for cost of all four final GED tests), Math Brush-Up: Free for Aims students.