Case Management Services - Mountain Valley Developmental Services
700 MT SOPRIS DR
Data Provided By
Western Colorado 2-1-1 - WC 211
Description of Service
Case managers act as an advocate and assist individuals with various aspects of their lives including:
- Coordinating team process for developing treatment programs and monitoring to ensure that program is being delivered and goals are being met.
- Locating and applying for desired services and placements
- Acquiring and maintaining benefits and supports from other agencies.
- Completing all paperwork to ensures each person receives Medicaid waiver services
- Working with individual and family to complete state required reports and forms annually; including SIS, PAR and BUS
- Developing and monitoring treatment programs to meet the needs of persons receiving services.
- Communicating regularly between staff, persons served, and their families
Eagle, Garfield, Lake, and Pitkin Counties
Yes, call for details
Call for more information
Must provide: Proof of Residency, Proof of Disability, Other Documentation as Requested
Individuals with a determination of intellectual/developmental disability meaning a demonstrated Full Scale IQ of 70 or below or a diagnosed neurological condition coupled with an impairment of adaptive behavior. The disability needs to have originated before the age of 22. Children under the age of 5 need to demonstrate a significant delay in development.
Hours of Operation
Administration Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm, closed on all major holidays