Provides palliative and end of life care to patients and their families.
Services provided include but are not limited to:
- In-Home Health Services
- Private nursing by a certified nursing aid or personal care assistance
- In-Home Palliative Care Services
- Hospice services for individuals who are diagnosed with a life-limiting illness
- Grief and Bereavement services
- Education and guidance on end-of-life decisions
- "We Honor Veterans" program that focuses on guiding veterans and their families through their life stories toward a more peaceful ending.
Eagle, Pitkin counties
Provide referral from doctor's office to receive services.
Individuals with Physical/Mental/Developmental Disabilities, Individuals with Illness