Self-Sufficiency Program - Inn Between of Longmont
Inn Between of Longmont
Data Provided By
Mile High United Way - MHUW
Description of Service
Provides a self-sufficiency program that promotes stability for diverse homeless families and individuals through time-limited housing, comprehensive case management, and life skills training.
Cities of Longmont, Dacono, Mead, Erie, Lyons, Fredrick, Firestone (St Vrain Valley School District)
Limited, call for specific information.
Call or visit website for information.
A referral from one of the 13 referring agencies is required.
- Emergency Family Assistance/Atwood Shelter
- Boulder Shelter for the Homeless
- Boulder County AIDS Project (BCAP)
- GENESIS Program
- Mental Health Center of Boulder County
- OUR Center (Outreach United Resource)
- Safe Shelter of St. Vrain Valley
- St. Vrain Valley School District
- City of Longmont Senior Services
- City of Longmont Children and Youth Resources
- Integrated Treatment Court
- Homeless Outreach (HOPE) for Longmont
- City of Longmont LEAD program
- Re-entry of initiative
Must be referred by one of the referring agencies and meet the following:
- Be homeless or at risk of becoming homeless
- Live within the St. Vrain Valley School District
- Meet income guidelines
- Either work full-time (32 hours or more), be a fixed income senior or individual with disabilities, or an emancipated high school student attending school
- Be motivated to become self-sufficient
- Living/working in the St. Vrain Valley School District area for at least 30 days