Counseling for Individuals, Couples, and Families - Southwest Counseling Associates
Southwest Counseling Associates
Data Provided By
Mile High United Way - MHUW
Description of Service
Offers counseling for individuals, couples, and families for the following:
- Depression and other mood disorders
- Anxiety and panic attacks
- Anger management
- Men's/women's issues
- Premarital, marital and family therapy
- Learning disabilities
- Treatment of ADHD
- Eating disorders
- Grief and bereavement therapy
- Child and adolescent therapy
- Sexual addiction
- Childhood sexual abuse
- Pastoral care
Call or visit the website for more information.
Bring insurance information if applicable.
2095 W 6th Ave
Broomfield, CO 80020
Colorado residents seeking mental health counseling.