Women's Care and Prevention Program for HIV/AIDS - Empowerment Program
Data Provided By
Mile High United Way - MHUW
Description of Service
Offers care and prevention services for women who are living with HIV/AIDS, or are at-risk for HIV infection. Services provided include the following:
- Comprehensive case management services for both adults and teen women
- Assistance with transportation, housing, and emergency expenses
- Prevention activities that target sex workers, incarcerated women, homeless women, and at-risk teens
- Individualized case management services for women and their families in the home or community
- On-site HIV and Hepatitis C Testing
Adams, Arapahoe, Boulder, Broomfield, Denver, Douglas, Jefferson counties
Call to make an appointment for an orientation; walk-ins are not accepted.
Women who are living with or at risk of contracting HIV/AIDS. Call for other eligibility requirements.