Community Self-Sufficiency Programs - Hope House of Colorado
Hope House of Colorado
Data Provided By
Mile High United Way - MHUW
Description of Service
Provides structured self-sufficiency programs for teen mothers, including the following possible components:
- GED and educational certificate tutoring (testing costs, transportation, and possible childcare).
- Early learning classes for children
- Healthy relationships classes
- Parenting classes
- Financial literacy classes
- Life skills classes
- College and career preparation
- Legal assistance
Call or complete an application online.
On an average, GED completion takes 16 weeks or less. Career assessment and college counseling are provided after the mother completes her GED.
Teenage mothers between the ages of 16 - 21, who are parenting and have custody of the child(ren). Must also be a U.S. Citizen or documented resident.