Emergency Assistance (Meadowlark Dr) - House of Neighborly Service
Meadowlark Dr - House of Neighborly Service
Data Provided By
United Way of Larimer County 2-1-1 - UWLC
Description of Service
Provides assistance with basic needs such as:
- Baby formula and diapers
- Clothing and household items once a month
- Two prescriptions per family member per year
- Small medical equipment with a prescription
- Gas vouchers, in cases of verifiable medical or job-related appointments
Cities of Loveland, Berthoud, Drake, Fort Collins (South of Trilby Rd), Larimer County
Call or walk in to complete an interview with a caseworker.
Clients will need to provide the following documentation:
- Proof of Residence
- Proof of Income
- Photo ID
- Social Security Cards for household
For the Clothing Program, families may receive items one time per month and can receive items for free one time per year.
English, Spanish, Language Line Available
Income and residency-based. Some requests may be directed to the Loveland location.