Child Care Assistance Program (CCAP) (Fort Collins) - Larimer County Department of Human Services
(Fort Collins) - Larimer County Department of Human Services
Data Provided By
United Way of Larimer County 2-1-1 - UWLC
Description of Service
Offers subsidized childcare and support to families while parents search for work, working, or attend school to assist them in working toward self-sufficiency. Teen parents under the age of 21 who are attending junior high, high school or a GED program qualify as well.
City of Fort Collins
Visit the website, call, or walk-in to fill out an application. Individuals will be contacted via phone or mail.
The following documentation must be provided:
- Birth certificates for every child that needs daycare
- Photo ID for each parent in the household
- Verification of address
- Daycare information
- Verification of each parents’ activities
- Work schedule/pay stubs
- Profit and loss statements
- Federal Employer ID Number/Sales Tax License
- Details of job search schedule
- Copy of class Schedule
- Proof of any other source of income
- Child Custody documentation
Cooperation with Child Support Enforcement is mandatory except for teen parents and victims of domestic violence.
English, Spanish, Language Line Available
Client must be a resident of Larimer County and participating in an eligible activity. Assistance is based on income guidelines.