Community Health Division (Longmont - Coffman St) - Boulder County Public Health
Longmont (Coffman St) - Boulder County Public Health
Data Provided By
Mile High United Way - MHUW
Description of Service
Offers the following educational services:
- Substance Abuse Prevention for teens and young adults
- GENESIS (Teen Pregnancy and Parenting Skills)
- GENESISTER (Pregnant siblings of Genesis members)
- OASOS (Decrease risky behavior among the teen LGBT community)
- Prevention/Intervention Program (For middle school and high school students)
- Tobacco Education and Prevention Program for young people (TEPP)
Limited, call for specific information
Call, visit the website, or walk in for more information.
Boulder County residents; focus on teens and young adults.