Provides coaching to people with addiction as well as specialized support to their loved ones. Coaching is provided through a peer with a shared, lived experience that focuses on improving every aspect of life, not just the part that involves drinking or using. This program:
- Provides emotional peer support
- Develops effective strategies for behavior change
- Teaches practical skills to help people manage their disease
- Translates goals into action
- Addresses barriers that are holding people back
- Provides extra support after a setback
- Offers telehealth option
Individuals receive two free consultations to determine if coaching is the best fit.
Individuals with the disease of addiction or their family members and loved ones who are concerned
Fees or Charges
Types of Fees
Monthly Coaching Fees
Approximately $499/Unlimited coaching, texting and calls
No-cost sponsored memberships available to those who qualify. Call for information.