InnovAge PACE (Program of All-inclusive Care for the Elderly) can help by providing healthcare and social services to seniors. PACE is a Medicare program for older adults and those ages 55 and older with disabilities. The goal of PACE is to help these individuals remain living independently.
Services for program participants include:
- Home modifications
- Prescriptions delivered to the client's home
- Transportation to all medical appointments
- Primary and Specialty care physicians
- Access to services such as dentistry, optometry and glasses, and podiatry
- Adult Day/Health Center services
- Respite care based on need
- Mental health counseling
- In-home assistance
- Case management
- Durable medical equipment
Limited Larimer, Morgan, Weld counties.
Call the main toll-free number to inquire about PACE program enrollment
For intake, the following are needed:
- Social Security Number
- Proof of income/resources
- Proof of date of birth and US citizenship or permanent legal resident of 5 years
- Proof of disability status
- Health Insurance cards/information
English, Interpretation Available
Adults ages 55 and older with disabilities who reside in specific zip codes.