First-Time Homebuyer Assistance (W Littleton Blvd) - Arapahoe County Community Resources Department
W Littleton Blvd - Arapahoe County Community Resources Department
Data Provided By
Mile High United Way - MHUW
Description of Service
Assists low and moderate-income families and individuals with their first-time purchase of a home in Arapahoe County (excluding the City of Aurora, which has its own program). Assists with down payment, closing costs and prepaid/escrows for 6 percent of the purchase price up to $10,000. This comes is in the form of 5-year, forgivable loan, reduced at 20% of the loan amount per year.
Arapahoe County (excluding City of Aurora)
Limited, call for specific information
Call for more information.
Low and moderate-income individuals and families who wish to purchase their first home in Arapahoe County
The purchase price of the home cannot exceed 95% of the Area Median Purchase Price in Arapahoe County. The home that will be purchased must meet the following requirements:
- Must be the individual or family's primary residence
- Must be located in unincorporated Arapahoe County or the Cities of Centennial, Englewood, Glendale, Greenwood Village, Littleton, Sheridan or the Town of Deer Trail
- The home must be owner-occupied or vacant at the time an offer is made by the buyer, OR if the unit is tenant-occupied, the tenant must have been notified to vacate the home prior to the time a written offer is submitted. Individuals and families are eligible to purchase the home they are currently renting.
- The purchase price cannot exceed 95% of the current FHA mortgage limit.
- The home must pass a Housing Quality Standards (HQS) inspection.