Supportive Services for Veteran Families (Greeley) - Volunteers of America
Weld - Greeley / Volunteers of America
Data Provided By
Mile High United Way - MHUW
Description of Service
Provides support and advocacy for homeless veterans or veterans at risk of homelessness.
Services include but are not limited to:
- Case-management services
- Permanent emergency housing
- Assistance in obtaining benefits
- Emergency financial resources
- Finding other housing options
- Help resolve landlord/tenant and tenant's rights issues
Call for more information.
Veterans and their families who are homeless or who are at risk of homelessness