Women's Wellness Connection (WWC) - Marillac Health
2333 N 6TH ST
Data Provided By
Western Colorado 2-1-1 - WC 211
Description of Service
Women's Wellness Connection breast and cervical cancer screenings are available for free to eligible women through more than 120 health care providers across Colorado.
- Uninsured or under-insured
- No mammogram or pap test within 12 months
- Women with disabilities
- Ethnic minority women
- Women never screened or more than 5 years since last screening
- Women in geographically isolated/medically under-served areas
- Women who are lesbian or partner with women
- Initial screening through the WWC Project
- Lives in Colorado or bordering state
- 40-64 years of age
- Mammogram or pap test not covered by insurance
- High deductible($250 or more)
- Not able to afford screening exams
- Limits on household income
- Annual clinical breast exam: 40-64 years of age
- Annual mammograms: 50 years of age & over
- Mammograms for women age 40-49 years
- Family member(mother,sister, or daughter) diagnosed with breast cancer before age 50 or if 2 family members have been diagnosed with breast cancer at any age
- Personal history of breast cancer, symptomatic exam, or self-reported symptoms after doing a breast self-exam
Grand Valley Transitwww.gvt.mesacounty.us
Call to make an appointment
- Photo ID
- Proof of Income
- Proof of Residency
Eligibility requirements for women:
- Live in Colorado or a bordering state.
- Are legal U.S. residents.
- Are at least 40 years of age but less than 65 years of age (for breast cancer screenings).
- Are at least 30 years of age but less than 65 years of age (for heart exams).
- Are at least 21 years of age but less than 65 years of age (for cervical cancer screenings).
- Have limited or no health insurance to pay for these screenings.
- Have an income of no more than 2.5 times the Federal Poverty Level.
Fees or Charges
Types of Fees
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm (administration hours)