Provides CPR and defibrillator education and training. Also provides information on placement of defibrillators in public locations throughout Eagle County.
- CALL.PUSH.SHOCK training- 45 minute hands-on CPR/DEFIB training
- Training on finding the nearest defibrillator in public and private places.
- Neighbor Savor program: using a free, downloadable mobile app to alert nearby citizens of a cardiac arrest
- The Heart Rod: mobile classroom to help train and inform people about sudden cardiac arrest.
- Financial assistance through scholarships for education and training needed by first responders in the performance of their duties.