Veteran Support Services (Kitty Dr) - Mountain Resource Center
Mountain Resource Center
Data Provided By
Mile High United Way - MHUW
Description of Service
Offers a wide variety of services for veterans and their families including:
- Financial support for rent, mortgage, gas bills, electric bills, pellets and firewood
- Gas vouchers (e.g., VA medical appointments, job interviews/trainings, mental health appointments)
- Mental health counseling (8 paid sessions)
- Employment assistance (e.g., job search, computer skills classes)
- Forms assistance and advocacy with VA disability claims
- Referrals to other veteran support services for assistance with housing needs, transportation (e.g., mileage reimbursements, car repair needs)
Zip codes served: 80127, 80421, 80425, 80433, 80437, 80439, 80448, 80453, 80454, 80457, 80465 (West of C-470 section only), 80470, 80475
Call for more information.
Veterans must provide proof of Discharge form DD 214
Veterans living in service area with a discharge other than dishonorable.