Crime Victim Compensation (Longmont) - Boulder District Attorney
Longmont - Boulder District Attorney
Data Provided By
Mile High United Way - MHUW
Description of Service
Compensates victims of violent crime in Boulder County; service includes funds for medical or counseling expenses.
Limited, call for specific information.
Call or visit website for more information.
Call or visit the website to complete and submit an application, along with documentation of the requested expenses to the Crime Victim Compensation Fund.
Compensable losses include:
- Reasonable medical and dental expenses
- Mental health counseling and therapy
- Replacement or repair of prosthetic devices, eye glasses, hearing aids, dentures, and other medically necessary devices
- Lost wages/loss of support to dependents
- Burial / funeral expenses
- Outpatient care
- Property damage limited to $1,000, for the repair/replacement of exterior windows, doors or locks of a residential home damaged by crime