Provides a range of services including:
- RTD passes for medical or mental health appointments.
- Gas vouchers from Safeway (Denver residents, one per lifetime)
- Emergency food boxes
- Co-payment assistance for prescriptions.
- Help scheduling eye exams and payment assistance for glasses.
- Assistance completing LEAP applications in the winter.
- Assistance completing naturalization applications
- After school and Summer Educational Enrichment Kamp (SEEK).
- Referral to other agencies for additional needs.
Gas Vouchers (Denver County); All Other Services (Highlands; Residents residing between: Colfax Ave to 52nd Ave and I-25 to Sheridan); Zip codes served: 80211, 80204 (Denver County only)
Call first before walking in. Individual interviews conducted.
Individuals must provide a valid photo ID.
Eye exams and payment assistance for glasses are done in accordance with America's Best Contacts and Eyeglasses only.
Gas Vouchers: Denver residents only
All Other Services: Individuals living in the service area or who are experiencing homeless. Also assists any undocumented individuals within the service area.