Provides short-term emergency assistance to residents of the Evergreen Mountain communities. Programs and services provided includes:
- Food pantry
- Rent and utility assistance
- Limited financial assistance for shelter related expenses (depending on availability)
- Referrals and resources for employment and educational training through Evergreen Christian Outreach Jobs Center
- Programs and resources for Veterans and crime victims
- Winter shelter program for individuals and families experiencing homelessness
- Back to school supplies for client families
Cities of Evergreen, Kittredge, Genessee, Floyd Hill, Idledale, Indian Hills, Lookout Mountain, Bergen Park, Morrison, Conifer; Unincorporated Jefferson County
Limited, call for specific information.
Call to schedule an appointment.
Individuals are required to provide the following documentation:
- Photo ID
- Proof of residency
- Proof of income
Cities of Evergreen, Kittredge, Idledale, Indian Hills, Lookout Mountain, Genesee, Bergen Park, Morrison (Southwest of C470), Conifer; Unincorporated Jefferson County