(Fort Collins) - Larimer County Department of Human Services
Data Provided By
United Way of Larimer County 2-1-1 - UWLC
Description of Program
Provides services to assist individuals and families achieve self-sufficiency and social well-being. Information and applications for all public assistance programs that are administered by Larimer County Human Services can be obtained in the Fort Collins office. Specific services include:
- Child/Adult Protection
- Child Care Assistance Program (CCAP)
- Child Support Enforcement
- Supplemental Nutritional Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
- Options for Long Term Care
- Senior and Disabled Services
- Low Income Energy Assistance Program (LEAP)
- Long Term Care Financial Assistance
- Senior Tax Work Off Program
Call, walk-in, or visit the website to access services.
Varies by program, call for more information.
English, Spanish, Language Line Available
Residents in Larimer County. Certain income restrictions apply.