Provides grandfamilies (grandparents and other relatives raising kin) with supportive services including:
- "HUG's" Peer Support Groups
- One-on-One Peer Mentorship
- Family-Oriented Social Events
- Educational Classes and Speakers
- Teen Youth Group (Minor Pulse)
- Youth Mentor and Activity Programs
- Information and Referral to Support Services
To promote the unity of grandfamilies by creating a place where grandfamilies and services connect. Our purpose is to provide programs and social activities that encourage an inner community of grandfamilies. We promote positive thinking and emotional well-being while bringing awareness to our community concerning the needs of grandfamilies.
Limited, call for specific information
Email for more information and a referral form.
Must return a referral form completed with a referring agency.
Formal or informal kinship providers (Grandparents or other kin raising kin)