Offers a Denver Public Schools (DPS) high school for pregnant or parenting young women and a resource center; a team of Family Advocates provides wraparound services and case management to students. There is also an Early Childhood Education Center and an on-site clinic providing obstetric, pediatric and dental care.
To educate, prepare, and empower teen mothers and their children.
Call or walk in for more information; enrollment in high school can be done at any time during the school year from August through May.
Clients will need to provide the following documentation for enrollment:
- Original Birth Certificate
- Immunization Records
- Recent Proof of Address (Lease, Mortgage Statement, Utilities Bill, Cable Bill, or Cell Phone Bill)
- Photo ID
- Medicaid Card (if applicable)
- Transcripts from all high schools attended
- Behavior Reports from all high schools attended
Pregnant or parenting girls and women, ages 14 - 21