Assists low income individuals with a range of needs including:
- Mobility equipment (e.g., wheelchairs, walkers, vehicle hand controls and lifts)
- Ramps and minor house modifications for accessibility
- Medical equipment (not including medical bills)
In addition, ONLY IN COLORADO, Friends of Man assists with:
- Medical procedures and supplies (not including medical bills)
- Food and gas (cases of medical need)
- Hearing aids and glasses
- Dental care (extractions, full dentures)
- Short-term daycare
- Clothing for children and working adults
- Single Parents Empowered Program
Provides assistance to people who find themselves in a situation where they have nowhere else to turn. It may be an elderly person on a fixed income, a working family whose child is struck by severe illness, an accident victim, a disabled person, or a schoolchild whose family can't afford basic needs.
Referring Professionals are directed to our website to request an application on behalf of the applicant. Friends of Man only accepts applications from a referring professional. Applicants are to ask their referring professional (social worker, case manager, teacher, school counselor, minister, etc.) to contact Friends of Man.
Individuals in need who are referred by referring professionals. Visit the website for more information.