Provides short term emergency assistance to residents of the Evergreen mountain communities in unincorporated Jefferson County. Programs and services provided include:
- Food Pantry
- Limited financial assistance for rent and utilities
- Resources and referrals for individuals in crisis
- Programs and resources for Veterans and Crime Victims
- Winter shelter program for individuals and families experiencing homelessness in the mountain community
- Job readiness programs and community educational offerings through the Job Center
- Back to school supplies for client families
To help people in our community realize their potential by assisting them on their path to self sufficiency and improving their quality of life.
Cities of Evergreen, Kittredge, Idledale, Indian Hills, Lookout Mountain, Genesee, Bergen Park, Morrison (Southwest of C470), Conifer; Unincorporated Jefferson County
Limited, call for specific information
Call to schedule an appointment.
Individuals are required to provide the following documentation:
- Proof of residency
- Photo ID
Residents of Evergreen, Kittredge, Genesse, Floyd Hill, Idledale, Indian Hills, Lookout Mountain, Bergen Park, Morrison, Conifer; Unincorporated Jefferson County