Provides temporary emergency shelter, day shelter, case management, and support to homeless families in Fort Collins.
To support families experiencing homelessness in Fort Collins to achieve sustainable self-sufficiency in a timely and dignified manner.
City of Fort Collins
Call for a screening interview, once determined eligible an intake interview will be scheduled.
Background check, drug screening, and photo I.D. for all adults
Eligible adults must:
- Have at least one child age 18 or younger or still in high school
- Acting in a parental role and financially contributing to welfare of the children
- Be alcohol and drug free (including recreational marijuana)
- Not be a registered sex offender
- Have not committed a violent crime
- Sign an agreement with the agency