Offers a bi-lingual toll-free statewide resource to help people in locating food assistance programs.
Referral information includes:
- Commodity Supplemental Food Program (CSFP)
- Summer Food Service Program (SFSP)
- The Emergency Food Assistance Program (TEFAP)
- Food pantries
- Soup kitchens
- Congregate meals
- Women Infant & Children (WIC) application assistance
- Food Stamp application assistance (change reports and redeterminations can be completed over the phone)
- Meals on Wheels
- Holiday basket locations
Limited, call for specific information
Call the hotline or visit the website for more information.
Summer meal programs for children and teenagers can also be accessed online at www.kidsfoodfinder.org.
Low-income families and individuals residing in Colorado.