Counseling Services - New Direction Counseling Center
New Direction Counseling Center
Data Provided By
Mile High United Way - MHUW
Description of Service
Offers individual, couples, family and group therapy for:
- Victims of domestic violence
- Child and adolescent victims of sexual abuse
- Adult survivors of sexual abuse
- Individuals in need of grief counseling
- Individuals experiencing anxiety or depression
- Step-parenting or blended family counseling
Call for more information. Meet with an agency therapist for one individual session before attending group sessions.
Individuals in need of counseling; Specific counseling may have additional requirements.