Provides financial assistance to women, regardless of marital status, for an immediate, one-time financial need that cannot be covered through any other source. Includes assistance for child care expenses, car payments and medical co-payments (not hospital bills).
Funds are distributed to the holder of the bill in the form of a check, not to the applicant directly. Maximum amount of expenses covered is $750. In return for assistance, recipients are asked to perform an act of kindness.
Call to complete an intake interview.
Must provide proof of incoming financial stability.
Does not provide assistance for:
- Rent through 2-1-1
- Rental deposits with TRI Properties/Red Wing Motel/Vintage/Technica/HMRE
- Legal fees
- Bail money
- Credit card debt
- Hospital bills
- Towing/Impound fees
- Funeral expenses
- Other needs that can be covered by other agencies
All requests are screened and financial assistance is usually provided within 48 hours of the request. Responses will take at least 24 hours due to the approval process.
- Be female
- Have some form of household income
- Be referred by a nonprofit, church, school or W2W donor
- Be a resident of Weld County for 6 months or longer
If looking for assistance for a car payment, car must be less than 20 years old and have less than 200,000 miles. Individual must have proof of insurance.