Children and Family Services - North Range Behavioral Health
North Range Behavioral Health
Data Provided By
United Way of Weld County
Description of Service
Offers multicultural approaches and programs that are uniquely suited for children, youth, and families. North Range also offers ways to help parents and caregivers develop and enhance parenting skills. Approaches include:
- Early childhood social and emotional development and consultation
- Individual, family, and group therapy
- In-home and intensive therapy
- Substance use screenings and treatment
- Medication evaluation and monitoring
- School and community-based programs
Call or walk in for more information.
1) Littler Prevention Campus, 2350 3rd St. Rd, Greeley, CO 80631 (Early Childhood).
2) Youth & Family Intensive Services, 920 12th St., Greeley, CO 80631 (Youth and Teen).