Promotes reconciliation and mutually satisfying relationships between LGBTQ+ persons and their heterosexual family members, spouses and friends in the following ways:
- Helps parents understand their LGBTQ+ sons and daughters
- Assists LGBTQ+ persons in coming out to their parents
- Aids spouses/ex-spouses of LGBTQ+ persons recover when a relationship fails
- Empowers children with LGBTQ+ parents by letting them know that neither they nor their parents are alone
- Provides an affirming surrogate family to LGBTQ+ individuals whose birth family is disapproving
- Offers support groups for individuals who identify as transgender and their Latinx family members.
Adams, Arapahoe, Boulder, Broomfield, Denver, Douglas, Jefferson counties
Call for more information.
See calendar on website for more information about support groups.