High School Diploma and GED - Denver Public Schools
Denver Public Schools
Data Provided By
Mile High United Way - MHUW
Description of Service
Emily Griffith High School is an alternative public high school focused on retrieving students, ages 17 - 20, who left high school before earning a diploma or are unable to finish their diploma at their current high school due to age limits. Courses are offered toward a high school diploma or a GED certificate.
The core classes meet Colorado State Standards, Denver Public Schools certifies the diplomas, and the Colorado Department of Education accredits the school.
Limited, call for specific information
Call, walk in, or visit the website for more information and to begin the enrollment process.
On the website:
- Fill out the "Contact Us" form and reply to the registration e-mail that is sent after completion of the form
- Complete application
- Complete enrollment form
- Copy of birth certificate OR passport OR Residency Card
- Copy of immunization records
- Attendance and behavior report from previous school, if available
- Copy of transcripts (not required for GED)
- Copy of a recent photo ID (must be government-issued, foreign or domestic, for the GED program)
- Mandatory testing must be completed (testing is available Monday - Thursday, 8:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.)
Call (720) 423-4904 to register on a Friday or during the summer, as testing may not be available.