To apply you must:
- Complete an Application for Emergency Assistance
- Meet with a staff member to review your application and satisfy any additional requirements
- Copy of photo ID
- Current pay stub
For rent and mortgage assistance or utility assistance, you will be required to provide a copy of the eviction notice or utility shutoff notice.
- Residents of Douglas County with a household income below 150% of the Federal Poverty limit.
- Burial assistance provided only if the individual is not on one of the qualified assistance programs or if the family has an income less than 150% of the Federal Poverty Limit.
- Motel assistance is only available to homeless individuals.