Family Planning Clinic Locator (Cherry Creek Dr S) - Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment
Cherry Creek Dr - Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment
Data Provided By
Mile High United Way - MHUW
Description of Service
Provides information on finding low-cost family planning clinics throughout the state. Clinics can provide:
- Birth control information and supplies, including long-acting reversible contraception (e.g., IUDs and implants)
- Pregnancy testing and counseling
- Screening for sexually transmitted infections and HIV
- Physical exams for women and men
- Cervical, breast and testicular cancer screening
- Health education and counseling, including information regarding abstinence
- Basic infertility services
- Referrals to other health and social services
No direct patient care provided at this location.
Call or visit the web site for more information and site locations.