Home Ownership Program - Greeley Area Habitat for Humanity
Greeley Area Habitat for Humanity
Data Provided By
United Way of Weld County
Description of Service
The Greeley Area Habitat for Humanity partners with low-income families to build homes using volunteer labor and donations.
Call or visit the website to fill out an application.
- Be able to pay for the home
- Have stable permanent income
- Be willing to contribute 500 hours of sweat equity in the building of their home
- Must not have declared bankruptcy within the past three years
- Must have homeowners insurance at the time of closing
Low-income families with demonstrated need for improved housing