Sexual Health Education and Support - Alpha Center
Data Provided By
United Way of Larimer County 2-1-1 - UWLC
Description of Service
Offers a Christian medical clinic that serves the community by providing free services and education related to sexual health such as:
- Free pregnancy and sexually transmitted infection (STI) tests
- A safe and confidential recovery group following an abortion
- Options counseling with up to six sessions with a licensed counselor
- Limited ultrasounds available if medically needed.
- Thrive program, offering education on healthy relationships
- Women of Valor support group, offering grief support for individuals who have experienced miscarriage, stillbirth or early infant loss
Call to set up an appointment or register for the post-abortion support group.