Offers several services for adults with drug and alcohol disorders including:
- Residential evaluation services such as medically managed inpatient detoxification, clinical/psychological assessments, treatment and continuing care planning.
- Residential variable length of stay treatment that includes individual and group counseling, medical and psychological assessments, mental health services and MAT (Medication Assisted Treatment).
- Weekend Intensive Outpation Program (IOP) on campus open to the community. Program is on Friday, Saturday and Sunday for a minimum of 6 weeks (12 weeks recommended). Includes MAT and Mental Health Services.
Medication Assisted Treatment options include buprenorphine, naltrexone and other medications as indicated.
Mental Health Services include:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT)
- Mindfulness Based Relapse Prevention (MBRP)
- Co-occurring disorders mental health services
- Individual psychotherapy sessions and Recovery Coach sessions
- Access to Recovery Support Groups
Limited, call for specific information
Call to complete a phone interview.
Individuals are required to provide proof of a Photo ID.
Adults age 18 and older with substance abuse disorders.