Sexual Assault Victim Advocacy (Larimer County) - Sexual Assault Victim Advocates (SAVA)
Larimer County - Sexual Assault Victim Advocates (SAVA)
Data Provided By
United Way of Larimer County 2-1-1 - UWLC
Description of Service
Provides the following confidential services to victims of sexual assault ages 14 and older:
- Advocacy through the 24/7 rape crisis hotline
- In-person advocacy
- Emergency crisis intervention
- Support groups
- On-going and follow-up supportive services to anyone impacted
by sexual assault, attempted sexual assault, and/or incest
- Referrals for medical exams, STD testing, and treatment
- Help filing protection orders
Larimer and Weld counties
Call or walk in to receive services.
English, Spanish, Language Line Available
Individuals affected by sexual violence
Fees or Charges
Types of Fees
Call for current fees.
Sliding scale fee, No one turned away for inability to pay.