Abused Children Services - Voices Carry Child Advocacy Center
Voices Carry Child Advocacy Center
Data Provided By
United Way of Larimer County 2-1-1 - UWLC
Description of Service
Provides a child and family-friendly setting for forensic interviews and the coordination of services. Services include:
- Coordination of joint interviews by trained forensic interviewers
- Facilitation of multidisciplinary case review
- Medical and mental health referrals
- Assistance in applying for Victims Compensation funds
- Victim advocacy, community education, and professional training
- Child abuse prevention services, with a 6 week curriculum taught in Poudre School District, in grades K - 3
- Adult prevention program, with a curriculum that educates participants about child sexual abuse
- Adult education program - teaches adults about normal, healthy sexual development from birth to adulthood
Larimer, Jackson counties
Call for more information.
Referral from law enforcement or Larimer County Dept. of Human Services Required.
English, Spanish, Interpretation Available
Alleged child abuse victims, 2 - 18 years old and their families. Adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities.