Case Management Services - Outreach United Resource Center (OUR CENTER)
Outreach United Resource Center (OUR CENTER)
Data Provided By
Mile High United Way - MHUW
Description of Service
Provides assistance to clients with the following:
- Finding shelter, housing, glasses, dental services, and prescriptions
- Rent and utilities
- Local transportation
- Budget counseling
- Classes related to nutrition, finances, and self-sufficiency
- Referrals to other community resources
- Access to the community closet and community market
Call for information about appointments or walk-in hours.
Individuals must provide the following documentation:
- Photo ID
- Address verification within St. Vrain Valley School District
- Proof of household income and expenses
- Birth certificates or school ID for all children in household
An appointment is required unless the participant has an eviction/shut-off notice or is a family with children who is already homeless.
Must reside in the St. Vrain Valley School District boundary area for a minimum of 30 days.