Provides a warm water pool open to everyone kept at an exceptionally comfortable temperature of approximately 93 degrees Fahrenheit. The benefits of warm water exercise are tremendous, and have an extremely positive impact on the quality of life for all ages. People who join begin to realize these benefits in just a few visits. Pool offers:
- Ramp entry with wheelchair accessibility
- Therapy bench
- Private changing rooms
- Adult open swim (adults age 16+)
- Basic water walking
- Individual exercise programs
- Warm water relaxation
- Aqua fitness classes (adults age 16+)
- Group swim lessons (ages 6 months to 12 years)
- Private swim lessons (all ages)
Call to make an appointment.
Senior passes and therapy patient passes are available at a discount. Punch cards can be purchased for 20 visits of open swim or fitness classes at a reduced rate.
No restrictions applied, but the facility specializes in therapy for persons with disabilities.