- Self-select grocery provides a five-day supply of food, up to 9 times per enrollment year
- Clothing bank, once every 30 days
- Household & Baby items, can request up to 5 items at every appointment, items based on availability
- Personal hygiene items, can request at every appointment, items based on availability
- ID & Birth Certificate Vouchers
- Shower vouchers
- Spay & Neuter vouchers
- Self-sufficiency Pathways program, short-term intensive case management services
Call appointment line to make an appointment; no walk-in services available.
Adult household members must show a picture ID and separate current proof of Jefferson County address each visit to receive services (exceptions for homeless individuals). Birth certificates are required to register children.
Does not provide car seats. Most food is uncooked and must be picked up.
Homeless and Jefferson County residents needing assistance to become or remain financially stable.