Early Childhood Resources and Services - Connections 4 Kids
Connections 4 Kids
Data Provided By
Mile High United Way - MHUW
Description of Service
Offers resources and services for children 0-8:
- Availability and family use of high quality parenting/child development information services and supports.
- Parent engagement and leadership at program, community and policy levels.
- Family, community knowledge and skills to support children’s health and development.
- Family ability to identify and select high quality early childhood services and support.
- Availability of resources and support, including financial and legal,to promote family self-sufficiency.
- Coordination of services and support for families and children who are at risk or have special needs.
A member of the Early Childhood Council.
Moffat, Rio Blanco counties
Call for more information.
Special needs children 0-8 and their families, must reside in the servicing area.