Family Medicine Clinic (Hotchkiss) - Delta County Memorial Hospital
230 East Hotchkiss AVE
Data Provided By
Western Colorado 2-1-1 - WC 211
Description of Service
DCMH West Elk Clinic Hotchkiss provides a variety of outpatient medical services.
- Physical Exams
- Acute Care for minor injury or illness
- Well Child exams
- School and sports physicals
- Women's health including family planning, prenatal care and postpartum care.
- Care for chronic illness including evaluation, counseling, treatment and referral for common emotional disorders.
- Lab draw services
- Behavioral health services including individual and family counseling and counseling for drug or alcohol abuse.
Call to schedule an appointment or walk-in to receive services.
Must provide: Proof of Insurance (if applicable), Photo ID
Those interested in the sliding scale fee may have to provide proof of income to the Hospital's billing department.
Open to all.
Fees or Charges
Types of Fees
Call for current fees
Medicare, Medicaid, CHP+, CICP, Private Insurance
Private Pay, Sliding Scale Fee
Hours of Operation
Hospital Hours: Monday - Friday, 7:00 am - 6:00 pm