Health Care - Mesa Midwives, Women's Health Care of Western Colorado
2525 North 8th Street
Data Provided By
Western Colorado 2-1-1 - WC 211
Description of Service
Takes genuine pride in helping you find the strength and confidence to grow and birth a magnificent baby.
- Free pregnancy testing!
- Pregnancy, birth and postpartum care that are personalized and sensitive to spiritual and cultural dynamics during your move into parenthood.
- Water birth.
- After a vaginal birth, the midwives plan to see you at three and six weeks postpartum.
- Order necessary lab work, prescription medication and ultrasound.
- Ultrasonography, management of abnormal pap smears as well as collaboration on high-risk obstetric issues and C-section when necessary.
- Preconception counseling,
- Well-woman care
- Birth control.
All necessary lab work is ordered through St. Mary’s Pavilion Lab or Quest Diagnostics.
The board certified OB/GYN physicians of Women’s Health Care of Western Colorado participate as our consultants for high-risk pregnancies such as twin gestation and VBAC. We encourage prenatal education available throughout the community